View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morrigan Duskhunter
Reaper's Council

re: Event Requests

This thread is for guild members to ask the Officers to run specific events, all requests must be submitted before the Officers Meeting which usually takes place on the last Monday of the month, the exact date can be viewed on the Events Calendar. It would be helpful if you can give us a reason for wanting to do the content such as a Dungeon are you after a specific achievement, farming specific gear etc.

May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter

Last edited by Morrigan Duskhunter on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Karneack Stormsrage
Reaper's Council

Awarded:

re: Ideas Needed

Good day all,

I am looking for a few ideas for some late night event ideas, as most of you know I usually am on much later than most of the guild, but there are still a few of us sucking on coffee and running around late night, so I thought it might me nice to see if anyone has an ideas for after hours events. It could be anything from gear to leveling to quest lines etc. just drop a note with any ideas and I will see if we can get something started, it could also be regular times if you have a thought, keep in mind that I normally am not on evenings your time ( last few and next couple weeks are an exception ) 

Karn

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice Orc" until your Archer gets in range !!
La Ninka
Reaper

re: Event Requests

Seeing how I never know what my life looks like next month I don't know if I wanna make an actual request for any specific event, but I figure this is a fitting place to tell you all what I most hope to do soon anyway:

vDSA - need those sweet weapons

Asylum Sanctorum - need more sweet weapons, the non-perfected versions will do me for now

Bloodroot Forge, WGT, and ICP, all on veteran, mostly for the monster masks. All DLC dungeons have a monster mask or jewelry on my wishlist though.

Naturally I also think each of those things would be fun, otherwise the rewards wouldn't be worth it. And I'm generally starting to crave challenges in this game, I've kinda starved myself of those lately.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Reapers ESO Guild Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: