View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lily Reaper
Reaper's on Leave

re: Guess which Reaper's Home! Jan 2018 Website Event

Reaper's Homes - January 2018 Website Event

With the beginning of a new year in the world of ESO we all have a lot to look forward to! With that said, why not celebrate all the good things which came to us in the year of 2017. And we all know of Homestead! It brought a whole new element to the game and with that so much more, it spawned new events and more achievements to work towards. Now it is a year later and I want you to guess which Reaper's homes these are!

I will start with 5 and in the middle of the month I will post another 5. You can mail me your answers in game or here on the website.

I will be giving clues and some screenshots!

All participants will receive a small gift where as the first 3 reapers who can guess all 10 homes right before the end of the month will receive a rare motif and some gold improvement materials!

Any questions can be posted on this forum thread or you can send me a message, or just ask me when you see me in game!

So here we go! Good luck!

1st Home

A mysterious and eerie looking place, but extremely luxurious!

2nd Home

This home is a bit smaller, but it has a very cosy feel to it!

3rd Home

This home has a very peculiar shrine.. I wonder why?

4th Home

This place is extremely beautiful... and this Reaper has a fantastic bust collection!

5th Home

This Reaper home is in a far away land and they have done some very impressive building of them self!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Reapers ESO Guild Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: