View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumblestiltskin

re: The Trial Night Diaries

Welcome to The Reapers Trial Night Diaries.

The idea behind this thread is to keep track of each Trial Night run and monitor our progress as we get better at defeating the various trials that ESO has to offer. After every Trial Night I will list who attended and what role they played, how many deaths/wipes and how long the ran take; followed by a brief write up of the run.

Thursday 31st May 2018

Cloudrest [Normal +0] 1st Run

Time: (not tracked)

Deaths: (not tracked)

Wipes: 3

• Tanks     Morrigan & S'Abor
  • Heals      Kazz & Tanwen
  • Damage  Alusi, Carl, Grumble, Jim, Jugs, Skay, Morgana & Vortrakk
  • Portals    Alusi, Carl, Grumble, Jim & S'Abor

The Reapers first ever run of Cloudrest! On the first boss (Galenwe) there was some confusion of what was actually expected of the 4 DDs that went through the portal at various stages of the fight. Destroying the crystals was the easy part but what then? After a while we discovered that our Welkynar friend, Olorime, threw done some spears that had to be interacted with in the real world to create a shade version for the DDs inside the portal so they could destroy the spheres that came from the crystals. Once we had this worked out the 3 mini bosses weren't too much of a problem.

Onto Z'Maja! Again the portal/shade part of this fight we knew little about and the first thing we discovered is that when the time comes the tank should go first and agro the shade boss. I'd like to thank Alusi for his sacrifice (AKA being 1 shotted) in learning this valuable piece of information. But this fight was going great until I made the fatal error of saying how well we were doing when the boss was at 50% health. We promptly wiped shortly after this because we had a few issues during our next journey into the shade world and the shade version of Z'Maja was able to reach the portal bringing her to the real world and killing us all. I promise not to compliment anyone ever again.

We had a couple more wipes after this because a few mechanics still elude us. The main one being: why the hell was Kazz ported into the shade world? During the final fight something seems to randomly port someone into the shade world along with the volunteers. Also I noticed a few times that, when in the real world, I (and others) would be sucked into the ground and then just fall from the sky! I'm sure we will figure these mechanics out in later runs. But that said we defeated Z'Maja and great loot was had by all! Especially Skay who got his hands on a Bloodthirsty necklace for research. All in all a great first run of the new trial for The Reapers.

Cloudrest [Normal +0] 2nd Run

Time: ~50 mins

Deaths: (not tracked)

Wipes: 2

• Tanks     Grumble & Skay
  • Heals      Kazz & Morrigan
  • Damage  Alusi, Carl, David, Jim, Raiko, S'Abor, Tammy & Votrakk
  • Portals    David, Raiko, S'Abor, Tammy & Grumble

After a bit of a switch around due to a few people needing go back to RL or wanting bring another character (for the weekly reward) we ventured into Cloudrest once more. The 3 mini bosses caused us very little problems now that we had the tactics for the shade world figured out. One big change we made though was that during the second mini boss fight (Relequen) the crown was given to one of the healers (Kazz for this run) so that when the "Roaring Flare" attack was placed on one player everyone would run to the crown to hug each other to share the damage. This tactic was very effective.

We wiped a couple of times during the final boss fight; the first time being my fault as I was the tank for the shade world and I managed to end up dead! But hey, it was my first time tanking a trial! If the tank dies or loses agro in the shade world people die very quickly. But once everyone was used to their new roles and mechanics they hadn't seen before we destroyed Z'Maja with relative ease. We still need to work out why random people get ported to the shade world but that will come with time and experience.

I'm very confident that after a few more runs we will be able to move onto fighting Z'Maja with +1, +2 and then even +3 bosses. Let's get that happy ending!

Last edited by Grumblestiltskin on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Grumblestiltskin

Thursday 7th June 2018

Cloudrest [Normal +0] 1st Run

Time: 14m 51s

Deaths: 3

Wipes: 0

• Tanks      Morrigan & S’Abor
  • Heals      Kazz & Tanwen
  • Damage  David, Grumble, Hlaadriel, Manymal, Nevar, Ninka, Skay & Vortrakk
  • Portals    David, Grumble, Hlaadriel, Vortrakk & Morrigan

A superb 1st run of the night for the Reapers! The 3 mini bosses were no problem at all and the first 2 fights lasted roughly 3 minutes each and the 3rd boss was taken down in just 2m 33s!

Z’Maja was a bit of a walk through too. At one point both tanks were in the shade realm due to the S’Abor being dragged into the portal by accident, but he got out of there quickly and we comfortably destroyed Z’Maja in 6m 13s. Now that everyone was comfortable with the tactics of each fight we decided that, for the 2nd, we were going to step it up a bit and take on Z’Maja with 1 of the Welkynar by her side…

Cloudrest [Normal +1] 2nd Run

Time: 33m 33s

Deaths: 30+

• Tanks      Morrigan & Nevar + S’Abor for the 3rd attempt on Z’Maja
  • Heals       Kazz & Tanwen
  • Damage  Carl, Grumble, Hlaadriel, Manymal, Ninka, S’Abor, Skay & Vortrakk
  • Portals    Hlaadriel, Ninka, S’Abor, Skay & Morrigan (I switched with S’Abor for the 3rd attempt)

As mentioned above it was time for a bit more of a challenge on our 2nd run of the evening. We skipped fighting Galenwe & his faithful gryphon, Falarielle, and went straight for Siroria and then onto Relequen. There is little to say about these two fights other than: we came, we saw, we ANNIHILATED.

We were very uncertain about how different this fight would be with the extra boss at her side but, in true Reaper style, we charged in unperturbed! We died. The fight was business as usual until Galenwe joined the fray. The real world tank now had 2 bosses to manage both of whom teleported/burrowed all over the arena respectively. And for more fun the Hoarfrost attack was thrown in by ZOS bringing an extra AOE for us to avoid. We also discovered that Galenwe is invincible! After 2 wipes we decided to add in an extra tank so S’Abor swapped from his DD to his trusty Khajiit. On our 3rd attempt Nevar tanked Z’Maja, Morrigan took on the shade realm and S’Abor tanked Galenwe. This worked out to be a very good tactic and even though the fight was a little more hectic than normal +0 we destroyed Z’Maja leaving 1 Welkynar alive to sing our praises!

In next week’s Trial Night we will run normal +1 on both runs. Bring it on!

Last edited by Grumblestiltskin on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Grumblestiltskin

Thursday 14th June 2018 

Cloudrest [Normal +1] 1st Run 

Time: 24m 42s 

Wipes: 1

• Tanks      Airer, Morrigan & S’Abor
  • Damage  David, Grumble, Hlaadriel, Jugs, Many, Ninka & Skay
  • Portals    David, Hlaadriel, Ninka, Skay & S’Abor 

We had a lot of sign ups this week! 15 Reapers were wanting to bring the pain to Z’Maja and co. Last week we skipped Galenwe so for this run we skipped Sioria so that we would face him with Z’Maja in the final fight.

Before we started the final fight we decided that Airer would tank Z’Maja, Morrigan would tank Sioria and S’Abor would enter the portal realm. I should point out that this was Airer’s first time tanking this trial and only her second time tanking for the Reapers and she did an excellent job. We totally ignored Sioria, when he appeared, and just let Morrigan chase him all over the arena trying to keep his attention (he likes to teleport around A LOT). Having the extra fire mechanic that Sioria brings to the fight made things rather hectic but a hell of a lot of fun! The problem we had is that the group got rather spread out due to having to activate spears, kill creepers, floating balls and other adds and so, when someone got target by the comet from Sioria and they were the other side of the arena it was difficult for the rest of the team to find and/or reach that person in time to share the damage. But we only had 1 wipe and some great recoveries.

Time: 37m 42s

• Tanks      Morrigan, S’Abor & Skay
  • Damage  David, Grumble, Jugs, Many, Morgana, Ninka & Platypuss
  • Portals    Jugs, Morgana, Ninka, Platypuss & S’Abor

After a bit of a switch around it was time to experience the final fight with Relequen.

This time Skay donned his sword and board and tanked Z’Maja whilst Morrigan tanked Relequen and S’Abor took on the portal realm once more. We once again decided to ignore the mini boss that Morrigan was tanking and just focus on the Sload but this turned out to be a bad idea. After 2 wipes we changed our plans and agreed that Relequen must die! We needed to make it clear what our priority targets were during the fight and we decided on the following:

Creepers > Floating Balls > Portal Adds > Mini Boss > Z’Maja

And this worked great! After Relequen was defeated and chained to the ground (which caused some people to have flash backs of Bloodroot Forge) we comfortably destroyed Z’Maja. So now the Reapers have fought Z’Maja with each of the mini bosses in tow and I’m certain that with a bit more practice and experience we will be ready to go +2 and try different combinations of mini bosses.

Grumblestiltskin

Thursday 21st June 2018

Cloudrest [Normal +1] 1st Run

Time: 23m 22s

·         Tanks      Nevar & Ninka

·         Heals      Kazz & Tanwen

·         Damage  Grumble, Hlaadriel, Jim, Morgana, Raiko, Skay & Vortrakk

·         Portals    Morgana, Raiko, Skay, Vortrakk & Nevar 

This week we got off to a bit of a bad start. Well, when I say we I mean me. For some reason I was totally disorganised at the start; totally forgetting to ask the tanks who was tanking whom and even forgetting to assign DD’s to go into the portal. In fact, the only thing that surpasses my utter rubbishness during this run is my ability to get this report written up in a timely fashion. The two mini bosses went down with ease and we lined up to take on Z’Maja and Galanwe and then I made another mistake… It was Raiko’s first time entering the portal realm and he asked where the Whirlwind synergy was that is needed to be activated to avoid heavy damage and I moved into the arena to show him; accidentally starting the boss fight. So, this was actually Raiko’s fault! Oh, Raiko.

We only had 1 wipe (because of Raiko) but our second attempt was excellent. The group were getting much more used to dealing with the Ice AOE that Galenwe drops and it caused very little grief to The Reapers. Also, this was our fastest run ever especially when you consider that we 11 manned it!

Time: 21m 56s

·         Damage  Grumble, Hlaadriel, Jim, Morgana, Raiko, Skay & Vortrakk

·         Portals    Morgana, Raiko, Skay, Vortrakk & Nevar

For the second run I had my shizz together but I’m still bummed that no one appreciated my Gryphon Door pun. If a gate is big enough to let a Gryphon through then it’s a Gryphon Door! No? Oh, well.

For the final fight we faced the sexy Sea Sload with Sioria. Sioria is definitely the harder of the mini bosses to face in the main fight due to the comet AOE that targets a random person. In fact, on several occasions the person being targeted by the comet was also targeted by Z’Maja’s laserbeam AOE! Dick move, Z’Maja. Dick move. But we got much better at grouping up to share the damage and after 1 wipe we utterly destroyed the Hypno Sload.

Once again we were only 11 Reapers but we managed to finish even faster than the last run! Good work, all. Tomorrow we are going +2!! Oooh, yeah.

Grumblestiltskin

Thursday 28th June 2018 

Cloudrest [Normal +2]

Time: 41m 18s 

Wipes: 3.5 (0.5 due to a bug, mentioning no names) 

·         Tanks      Morrigan, Nevar & S’Abor

·         Heals       Kazz & Tanwen

·         Damage  Alusi, Grumble, Morgana, Raiko, Skay & Vortrakk

·         Portals    Alusi, Morgana, Skay & S’Abor 

We only did 1 run of Cloudrest tonight but what a run! We were short on Reapers to begin with, unfortunately only 10 people signed up, and the main fight was a bit of a struggle. We kicked the crap out of Siroria and her ever faithful pigeon so that we wouldn’t have the comet mechanic to deal with in our first +2 attempt. We did fine coping with the lightning and frost mechanics until the first mini boss showed up when Z’Maja was down to 66% health. At this stage of the fight we were lacking in DPS what with 4 of the DDs going through the portal leaving myself and 2 tanks and healers to deal with the madness of the real world. After a couple of wipes we reduced the amount of DDs going into the shade realm but this still wasn’t quite enough…

But what is this? On the horizon… is that? It’s Raiko! Raiko showed up and jumped into the group without hesitation and this gave us the edge we needed. So now we had 3 DDs entering the shade realm and 3 DDs in the real world to take down the mini boss and anything else Z’Maja threw at us. Once the first mini boss was taken down with relative ease we took Z’Maja, and her epic toes, down to 35% health to spawn the 2nd mini boss. Once both mini bosses were chained to the ground and out of the fight we destroyed Z’Maja and with that saved the lives of 2 Welkynar for the first time. Fantastic work all round. This Thursday we will try a different combo of +2.

After Cloudrest we decided to do a quick run of nAS so I won’t write about that as there is nothing to compare it to, so I will leave you with a song of a hero…

“They call him Raiko, Raiko the greatest Reaper DPS Dutchman Raiko of them all…”

Thursday 5th July 2018

Cloudrest [Normal +2]

Time: 18.04

·         Tanks      Morrigan, Nevar & S’Abor

·         Damage  Alusi, Grumble, Hlaadriel, Morgana, Jim, Raiko & Skay

·         Portals    Hlaadriel, Morgana, Raiko & Skay

Following on from last week it was time to try a different +2 combination in the final fight. This time we singled out Relequen and kicked the shock out of him; this meant we now faced Z’Maja with Siroria (fire boss) and Galenwe (ice boss).

As you can see from the above we did +2 in record time and with no wipes! It almost felt too easy, so it was time to go… +3 *dramatic music and thunder claps*

Cloudrest [Normal +3!!] 2nd Run

Time: 48.00

Wipes: 4

·         Tanks      Morrigan, Nevar & S’Abor

·         Damage  Alusi, Grumble, Hlaadriel, Morgana, Jim, Raiko & Skay

·         Portals    Hlaadriel, Morgana, Raiko & Skay

The main thing I have to say about our first +3 attempt is WOW! But please note that you can’t spell WOW without OW!! +3 is incredibly hectic! Now you have Z’Maja’s box of tricks to deal with and the fire, ice and lightning mechanics thrown in for fun. The pacing of the mechanics did feel nice though and didn’t totally overwhelm us. The two things we need to work on are the ice mechanic and the floating balls: Several times someone who went through the portal had picked up the Hoarfrost AOE (mostly by accident) and then went and dropped it in the portal realm causing players in the shade realm to take more damage than usual. I think if one of the DDs does have the Hoarfrost on them they should stay in the real world and another player should use the portal instead. As for the floating balls these need to be destroyed at range ASAP. If these explode from contact, they send out four ground attacks that can hurt and stun nearby players. I also noticed that during the first execute phase that 2 people could be targeted by the fire AOE at the same time! And it had to be both healers, didn’t it?

With each wipe I’m very glad to say we got better and more organised. I think it just took us a few of attempts to adjust to how much more was going on with all 3 mini bosses added to the fight. Our 5th attempt was very successful; lots of pain, lots of deaths but lots of fun! We saved all 3 Welkynar and they kept their powers! Whooo! *applauds the Reapers and goes to collapse somewhere*

More +3 action same time this week!

Grumblestiltskin

Thursday 12th July 2018

Cloudrest [Normal +3]

Time: 23.17

·         Tanks      Nevar, Ninka & S’Abor

·         Damage  Alusi, Carl, Grumble, Morrigan, Raiko, Skay & Vortrakk

·         Portals    Morrigan, Raiko, Skay, Vortrakk & S’Abor

Our first run of the evening was epic! Hectic as usual but The Reapers reaped all that was thrown their way. Once again we saved all 3 Welkynar and their powerful pigeons and with this we decided that as of next week we are going start running Cloudrest on vet!! Now is a great time to start practising vet because as of the next major update (Wolfhunter DLC) we will earn Welkynar Style Motif Fragments upon completion. You only receive 1 fragment for beating Normal +3 but 2 fragments for beating Vet +0 and you need 10 fragments to make a random motif chapter.

We will probably start with a +3 run to get the weekly coffer but then onto our first veteran attempt.

Cloudrest [Normal +3] 2nd Run

Time: 53.17

Wipes: 5

·         Tanks      Nevar, Ninka & S’Abor

·         Damage  Alusi, Carl, Grumble, Morrigan, Raiko, Skay & Vortrakk

·         Portals    Morrigan, Raiko, Skay, Vortrakk & S’Abor

Our second run was, alas, less successful. I’m not entirely sure what went wrong but we were all dying left, right, centre and even in other dimensions! I get the feeling that our second run was hindered by a couple of bugs. One or two people were not weapon swapping when they should be to stop the lightning damage so it’s possible that the blue AOE that surrounds them wasn’t showing up. Also, the healers and myself had problems cleansing some of the nasty DOT’s from Z’Maja. Personally, I was spamming my cleanse but continued to lose health from the Crushing Darkness DOT.

But come our 6th attempt we were victorious! Unfortunately we were 2 mins early to claim our weekly coffer so maybe we should have wiped one more time (joking of course). Even though our 2nd didn’t go as well as the first we were not put off and all agreed to take on veteran Cloudrest next time. I wonder if Z’Maja’s toes are even bigger in veteran?

Grumblestiltskin

Thursday 2nd August 2018

Veteran Cloudrest

·         Tanks      Nevar, Ninka

·         Damage  Alusi, Grumble, Hlaadriel, Morgana, Morrigan, S’Abor, Skay & Vortrakk

·         Portals 1 Alusi, S’Abor, Skay & Morgana

·         Portals 2 Grumble, Hlaadriel, Morrigan & Vortrakk

It’s been a couple of weeks since I wrote about our Thursday night adventures so here’s a quick recap: We started practising Veteran Cloudrest and we went straight for Galenwe, the ice boss. We quickly discovered that the DDs needed much more self-healing when they entered the shade realm. A few respecs and one week later we tried again and even though we greatly improved dealing with the damage received in the shade realm we kept being tripped up by the Hoarfrost mechanic. It was time to try something else…

We decided to change bosses this week and take on Siroria and her fiery madness. So now we only had to deal with the Fire Comet mechanic, on occasion, which gave us more chance to get used to the shade realm and focus on taking down the boss and her pigeon. And we did well. No victories this week but we came close! Are greatest attempt got Siroria down to 19% health and Silaeda down to 25% health. Alas, the insane amount of AOEs got the better of us and we wiped. We decided to give it one last try before calling it a night.

On our last attempt we killed Siroria and Silaeda was down to 40% health!! And what a mistake that was. After she died Nocturnal Creepers started to spawn all over the place. The more we destroyed; the more appeared. Now we understand why we were told to kill the pigeon first. So, for this week’s upcoming attempt we are going to pretty much ignore Siroria and just focus Silaeda. Even when Silaeda is flying around we will just use ranged attacks. This also means that everyone will have eyes on her and be better able to avoid the AOEs that she drops which not only stun but also apply the Crushing Darkness de-buff and the more we avoid that the better. Also we won't have to deal with the extra fire AOEs from Siroria until after the Gryphon is dead.

Thursday 16th August 2018

Veteran Cloudrest 

·         Damage  Alusi, Grumble, Hlaadriel, Morgana, Morrigan, S’Abor, Skay & Vortrakk

·         Portals 1 Alusi, S’Abor, Skay & Morgana

·         Portals 2 Grumble, Hlaadriel, Morrigan & Vortrakk

I’m going to start with a quick summary of last weeks run before getting into detail – “Arrgh, Lightning!! Sooo much lightning!! OW, OW, OW, Fuuuu I need a res! Thanks for the res! Argh stunned! Even more lightning! Arrrgh!!”

Week by week we are improving with the mini boss fights in vCR. We have the fire boss fight pretty much nailed and can now take her down with very few deaths. The fight with Galenwe, the ice boss, is also coming together nicely. People are actively sticking to the person who currently has the Hoarfrost and ready to pick it up the moment it is dropped. As of this week I’m going to start timing the fights and trying to track death totals so we can gauge our progress.

But this week we struggled for a while with Relequen, the shock boss. It just seemed like everything was stacked against us (well, more than usual). Frequent stuns leaving people unable to weapon swap when inflicted with the Voltaic Overload or just being totally unlucky and one of the lightning AEO’s would open up right under their feet. After 3 wipes we made it through. We just need to get better at watching our footing when the Gryphon is flying around and dropping its stun bombs.

The one mechanic that is still causing a slight issue is the Baneful Barb attack by the Yaghra Monstrosities. If this hits one of the tanks it causes a lot of damage but also adds a very powerful healing debuff meaning the tank or tanks are left with very little health whilst trying to do their job. This attack is, however, dodge-able and so this week we are going to practise fighting the base pop (trash – ZOS don’t like that name) and the two Monstrosities that are guarding Z’Maja. We won’t have a full group until 19.30 on Thursday but if you are around at 19.00 to help our tanks practise dodging this insanely powerful attack it would be greatly appreciated! 

Thursday 8th November 2018

Veteran Aetherian Archive

• Tank       Nevar
  • Heals      Kazz & Morrigan
  • Damage  Grumble, Morgana, Raiko, S’Abor, Skay & Vortrakk

It has been a while since my last Trial Night Diary entry so first here is quick recap of the past month or so…

Despite many great efforts by The Reapers we decided that Vet Cloudrest was just a bit too much for us at this time. We are still regularly running Normal Cloudrest +3 on Sunday nights, to get our hands on the Welkynar Motif Fragments, but it was time for a change to Thursday nights so we moved to Veteran Hel Ra Citadel.

And what an excellent move this was. We successfully ran 3 times and the only boss that caused any problems was the 2nd boss, Yokeda Kai, which the right-hand side group had to face. This splitting bastard took a while to master but after multiple wipes, each run, he was defeated. I must be honest though: The first time we faced this boss he bugged out and got frozen in an archway whilst we tried to reset the fight and then it became a simple task of attacking him with none of the mechanics. But since then he has been defeated twice by the different groups that faced him. Yeah, we rock.

Back to the present and Aetherian Archive! Unfortunately, we couldn’t get a full group for our first run, so we decided to just practise the first boss a few times. Obviously, this meant taking out the “base pop” leading up to the boss and it was commented that we took down everything along the way faster and cleaner than some of our previous nAA runs!

The Lightning Storm Atronach isn’t the hardest boss in the world but it was good for us to practise running to the randomised safe zones during his Lightning Strikes attack. On our final run of the night we had only 5 deaths and it took us roughly 6 minutes to DPS down his 52 million health which isn’t bad considering we were 3 DDs short.

Hopefully we will get a full group this coming Thursday and be able to progress further into the trial. I’m particularly looking forward to taking on Varlariel. That bitch needs to be taken down! Not that I hold a grudge or anything.

Last edited by Grumblestiltskin on Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thursday 15th November 2018

Veteran Aetherian Archive

·         Tank       S’Abor

·         Heals      Kazz & Morrigan

·         Damage  Grumble, Hlaadriel, Hustler, Khiisa, Morgana, Nevar, Ninka, Raiko & Skay

We did it! Our first full attempt at vAA and we finished it in 1h 20mins without a single wipe! I took the most satisfaction from taking down the 3rd Boss, Varlariel. The reason behind this is because a year or so ago The Reapers tried to run vAA and were doing rather well until we faced Varlariel and at the time we didn’t have the group DPS to take her down. But not anymore!! We destroyed Varlariel with relative ease and the same can be said about The Celestial Mage and with that The Reapers took home their second Vet Trial bust which is proudly on display on the steps of the guild hall.

For our next run I will attempt to co-ordinate the use of ultimates during the Varlariel fight because if timed correctly the adds she spawns take a lot of damage and are easier to kill. Also, some damage mitigation after the adds phase would help because she has a very powerful attack that was one shotting a few people. I’m thinking having the Templars in the group use Solar Prison on rotation.

Sunday 18th November 2018

Normal Asylum Sanctorium +2

Time 22m08s

·         Tanks        Nevar & S’Abor

·         Heals        Kazz & Ninka

·         Damage    Grumble, Hlaadriel, Morgana, Morrigan, Skay & Vortrakk

First, I should point out that this run wasn’t planned! We had just had our first attempt at nAS+1 with Saint Llothis the Pious (poison boss) accompanying the main boss and it went really well. So, I asked the team if they wanted to attempt +2 next Sunday and everyone agreed and then a little voice said, “why not now?”. There were a few screams, a couple of people attempted to emigrate but after the panic and rioting settled, we went for it.

DAMN! This is one hectic fight! And considering there were only 10 of us we did a fantastic job! There were many cries along the lines of “there are sooo many AOE’s!!” and “take that out of my ear!”. Oh wait, that last quote is from a different night and I’m not sure The Reapers were involved. Forget you read that! I can say for sure that everyone cheered when Saint Olms the Just crumpled to the ground and the “Asylum Sanctorium Contender” achievement popped up on our screens.

As I said we are running it again this coming Sunday (25th Nov) and I’m hoping we get a full group because the 2 adds need to be taken down quicker.

Two excellent trial nights in a single week! What a great time to be a Reaper.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: