View previous topic :: View next topic  
S'Abor Duskhunter
Reaper's Council

re: Reapers Journal

"Welcome good Reapers! Come sit by the fire, you know the one just outside the Guildhall overlooking the waterfall and let This One tell you a little tale.. no not S'Abor's tail, this is a tale of honour, glory and companionship."

The Reapers Journal is an event we have run as a Guild in the past. The way this event works is anyone who is interested in taking part selects/creates a character specifically for the purpose of questing with fellow Reapers through the wonderful stories and Adventures Tamriel has to offer. This event is recorded to create the 'Journal' aspect of the event and we will upload the videos to our You Tube channel. The other aspect of the Reapers Journal is that I, S'Abor Duskhunter, read out the NPC's dialogue as we go so the group can keep up with the same part of each quest and we make any important decisions as a group. As a final small temptation into this group, I even put my best voice forward and do the various racial accents for all the characters. Just wait until you hear me butcher female Nord!

These events will be run every two weeks so watch the events calendar. In the meantime, should you be interested in joining our group and telling the Reapers story together let us know below and we can begin to grow our tale.

re: Reapers Journal

And here it is, the first recording of our renewed Reapers Journal! If you missed our opening day (Don't worry you did not miss too much) please watch the video below and you will see how far we got and which quests you will need to complete/pick up in order to be at the same point we are currently at for the next event. Happy viewing!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: